After April 1, mail a request for a food or non-profit vendor application form. Describe your organization and/or enclose a brochure, and you MUST include a self-addressed, stamped long envelope (SASE) and send to:
P.O. Box 22
Warwick, NY 10990
NOTE! This year we are introducing Early Bird pricing for all applications received by June 30th.
What are the Food Vendor categories?
- Large or Commercial Food Vendors
All cooked hot meats including chicken, pork, sausage & pepper sandwiches, wraps, etc.
- Small Food Vendors
Zeppole, pretzels, nuts, chocolate, kettle corn, baked goods, smoothies, ice cream, etc.
- NEW CATEGORY! Pre-packaged Food Vendor
For vendors who wish to sell locally produced spices, sauces, dressings, mixes, etc. See below for more information.
- Non-Profit Food Vendors
See below for Non-Profit information
IMPORTANT – Food Vendors in ALL categories must provide ALL required paperwork (see below), and WILL be inspected by the Orange County Health Dept. during the festival.
How can I get a Food Vendor application (including the new Pre-packaged Food Vendor application)?
1) A note describing what you wish to sell
2) Information/brochure about your business
3) A self-addressed, stamped long envelope (SASE) with 66¢ postage (MUST be included)
Send to: Applefest Food Vendor, P.O. Box 22, Warwick, NY 10990
If there is an opening for the type of food you wish to sell, the Food Vendor Coordinator will send you the appropriate application form.
Can I have more information about the new Pre-packaged Food Vendor application?
IMPORTANT NOTE – due to new Orange County, NY Dept. of Health regulations, pre-packaged Food Vendors who wish to offer food samples (of their food items and/or food made with their items) must provide a Health Dept. permit and insurance certificate (details on application form).
What paperwork is REQUIRED for Food Vendors?
- Valid Orange County, NY Health Permit (For information, call the Orange County Health Dept. at 845-291-2332)
- Insurance certificate (must accompany application form)
- Workman’s Comp. & NYS Disability certificates (or Workman’s Comp./NYS Disability exemption form, available at www.wcb.state.ny.us)
- For electric, there is an additional charge per space (if available) Separate cleanup deposit check required