Applefest is October 4th 2020!
2020 Warwick Applefest!
ALL items MUST be hand crafted by the vendor. NO commercial items are allowed. Please remember that this is a juried show and the decision of the jury is final.
Your notarized application form, check, and ALL** required application materials must be received to be considered as a Craft Vendor.
** All vendors are required to carry insurance (outlined above within the general release of the application) in order to participate in the festival. If you do not carry your own insurance you can contact Act Insurance (https://www.actinsurance.com/) who can provide you coverage for the one day at a minimal cost. Please note, don’t apply for and send your insurance with your application. However, if you are accepted into the festival you must provide a copy of your insurance certificates in order to be assigned a booth space.
Applications will be juried as they are received, and spaces are limited, so be sure to apply early. Follow ALL directions and notarize before submitting application, or it will be returned to you! This applies to ALL applicants, including those who have joined us in the past.
For returning Craft Vendors – Deadline for requesting the same booth space as previous year is JUNE 1.
For new Craft Vendor applicants – There is no specific deadline. Complete applications will be considered until categories or spaces are full.
- How can I get a Craft Vendor Application?
- The updated Applefest Craft Vendor Application & Guidelines sheet are available on the Applefest website at the end of January each year. Note – ONLY the Craft Vendor application is available on the Applefest website. For Food and Non-profit applications, see the specific vendor information section.
- What is the deadline for Craft Vendor applications?
- The deadline for RETURNING Craft Vendors to request their same space as the previous year is June 1, then those spaces are open to all. For NEW Craft Vendors, there is no specific deadline — applications are accepted until categories are filled. Be sure you follow the printed rules exactly or your application will be returned, causing a delay. The earlier you apply, the earlier your application will be juried.
- How long does it take for Craft Vendor applications to be juried?
- Craft Vendor jurying sessions are scheduled periodically, when a certain number of applications have been received. The jurying is done in “batches” on a rolling basis, so there is no single jurying or notification date. You should receive notification within a few weeks after receipt of your COMPLETE application.
- I am a new Craft Vendor, and haven’t yet put together a booth. What should I submit for a booth photo?
- We recommend that you set up a mock booth in your yard or driveway to photograph. Make it as close as possible to what your actual booth will look like. Be sure your tables are “skirted” (front covered with tablecloth or fabric) to the ground.